Saturday, March 29, 2008

GOT NEW LIGHTING!!!

Yeah, exciting, but very hard to get how we want. After a couple of days of playing with it we still have more tweaks to deal with...





Here's Chad posing, actually he didn't even mean too, but I thought it was cute so I played with it a bit

Chad trying settings on me...
Kira and Preston get tired of it real quick, so we have to use ourselves most the time, but Kira sat down for a minute.....

... still a work in progress! We'll get it though (i hope) :)


3 comments:

Sol said...

WOW , 10/10 this is one of the best blogs Ive ever seen. Its efective simplicity makes it special. Good Work.

To listen to this weeks top ten music chart click here now

Heidi said...

Hi!
Oh my goodness the picture of Kira and her egg is like a total flashback of you! Those are very cute pictures. I need to come visit and let you practice on my boys! Of course I would reap all the benefits!

Love Ya!

Crystal said...

Super cute Shelby! Heather just told me about yours and Terah's blogs. You have some great pictures to share!

Crystal