Friday, November 27, 2009

Please Pray

I just have to share with you all that haven't heard!
I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but this makes so much sense!
Heather sent this info to me last week (thank you so very much Heather!) and then called us all excited and asked,
"So are you guys ready to go to Italy?!" That in itself sounds awesome!
I first thought, she knows of a cheap way to vacation there, a good deal she heard of, etc.
Then I realized it would be the best vacation I could seriously be a part of, I've never thought of visiting Italy, but suddenly I wanted to go there so badly!
I mean, how many wifes could say they went to Italy to bring back a changed husband??!
Yep, you heard right, I want to go with Chad and bring him home different. A good different.
Healed from MS!!! Talk about many prayers answered if this is for real!
Here watch this video on this link...

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20091120/MS_W5_091120/20091120?s_name=W5

See!!!!
Neat huh??!
So, after sleeping on the new info and letting it sink in, the next day I looked more into it and got REALLY excited. I contacted BNAC (Buffalo Neuroimaging Analysis Center) through email and now it has been several days and I never heard anything.
Bummed, I prayed, "Lord, if this be Your will for us, please have the doors open for us."
I decided to email again with a bit of different wording this time around.
I got a response! They asked for us to do a online survey about Chad to make sure he's even worth their time to consider for the future testings!
If they pick Chad, they will pay for the tests, but we have to pay for travel expenses...
FINE WITH ME!!! =)
So please pray about this matter, I'm very hopeful, but trying to guard my feelings at the same time so if there is closed doors it won't hurt so much. This is big guys, my husband and thousands of others may possibly be cured from this horrid illness! This is only one of many steps, but it's a start. My goal is to get Chad to New York for the tests, that right there will give us a big idea of what to do next. If he does have clogs, we will most likely be trying to find a way to Italy! Like I said, BEST TRIP EVER!!!
I'll try and keep you guys updated with new info.
Pray pray pray!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Praying!

That is just too cool!

You should email Georgie.

Terah said...

I hadn't heard! Awesome!

And in Italy, no less....

Heidi said...

Pretty interesting.

Kinda makes you wonder why no one ever noticed this before...

That would be too cool.

Bummer it wasn't a little closer to England, we've got family there. =)

Will be praying! Keep us updated.

Karina said...

Praying for you guys, and hoping :)