Monday, October 11, 2010

A long wait, but finally an update~

So I called the Dr, office three times last week, Chad also did a time or two, they still said the blood work was pending. Well, At a quarter after four today and still no word, I said the Chad he should call again cause this is getting more then annoying now! Come on, two weeks, really??

So Chad called, the nurse said they still haven't heard back, but would talk to the Dr. and call back. Chad soon got a call back and it was Dr. Cooke. He said they called the lab and got the results from them.

Are you ready??
I mean really ready to have your socks knocked off???

1.The Dr said the test results were negative to any infections,
2. It is not PML.
3. He does not have antibodies against the Tysobri.
4. And he said he was looking over the MRI and realized the MRI tech was wrong, he says there is no new activity that he can see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously??!!!

God is so amazing!
He not only answered one prayer in a positive way, but all four!!!
It will always be a mystery to know if the tech misread it, or if the results changed through prayer!!! I have heard of this happening to people before, but never expected to see it first hand!

Where do we go from here?
We still don't know why Chad has been sick, it could just be his ms symptoms acting way up for some reason, but strange.
Chad is going in for more blood work for more tests, the Dr. is going to check his electrolyte level and make sure it's not caused from an imbalance from that, which sounds like it really could be!
Hopefully Chad will quit being dizzy and be able to go back to work tomorrow.
And as for now, the plan is we're going to make our monthly trip on into Spokane for the Tysobri infusion just as we have for the past 33 months!

Thanks to you all for all your prayers, God answered in a very powerful way!!!

A long wait indeed, but well worth it.

xo

4 comments:

Crystal said...

SO AMAZING!!!!!

We will continue to pray that the doctors can pinpoint what is happening.

God is so good!

Heidi said...

So AMAZING!

I was praying for you guys right about the same time you posted this. I take no credit, I knew God was telling me to pray specifically for Chad and I had to, just to release the burden I felt. I'm so excited My heart feels like it's exploding.

Glory to God in the highest!

We will not stop praying.

Shaggy said...

Awesome! Faith like potatoes!

Terah said...

That is so incredibly exciting!

What a great chapter it'll make for your testimony!