8 votes all girl. WOW!I am always wrong, so its really probably a boy!
ditto.
Whatever Shelby thinks it is, that is what I think it is NOT. ;) Works most of the time...
Well...My gut tells me boy, so either my gut feeling will finally be right, and everyone will be wrong, or I'll be the only one wrong!
3 boy votes and 1 girl vote (take a guess who) We need three more boys to make it even on the Beck side. Are you up for triplets?
Okay, for the record, I want it to be a boy so i won't be disappointed if I am wrong. I'm always wrong, that's why I guessed girl. =) Then maybe it will be a boy. Because that is how it's determined dontcha know.
I'm usually right and I think its a girl.. Probably is a girl.. I hope its a girl.. lolKenna
Post a Comment
7 comments:
8 votes all girl. WOW!
I am always wrong, so its really probably a boy!
ditto.
Whatever Shelby thinks it is, that is what I think it is NOT. ;) Works most of the time...
Well...
My gut tells me boy, so either my gut feeling will finally be right, and everyone will be wrong, or I'll be the only one wrong!
3 boy votes and 1 girl vote (take a guess who) We need three more boys to make it even on the Beck side. Are you up for triplets?
Okay, for the record, I want it to be a boy so i won't be disappointed if I am wrong. I'm always wrong, that's why I guessed girl. =) Then maybe it will be a boy. Because that is how it's determined dontcha know.
I'm usually right and I think its a girl.. Probably is a girl.. I hope its a girl.. lol
Kenna
Post a Comment