Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday

You have been such a wonderful husband through good times and bad.
Your love for our kids only I understand, because I feel the same.
You truly are the best daddy.
Even though you feel worse then most, you still live life to the fullest.
You're a wonderful provider for your family.
Your positiveness is contagious.
You're a great friend to many.
You're voice is beautiful.
You've shown me what true love really is.
I love that you always find a way to talk about how wonderful God is to a stranger.
You're you.
I. love. You. So.


Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Terah said...

Happy Birthday!

SLANCE said...

he's a good daddy...

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Chad!

Heidi said...

Happy birthday.

Just for the record, I remembered *before* I saw this post! =)

Hope you have a great day.

A Blessed Life said...

Thanks guys,, Love ya Shelby!
If you all can believe this, it's my 11th birthday with Shelby!