Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just one for now..



Chad and I found an awesome place down our road and FINALLY got pictures of our kids in their Easter outfits! Yes, I know, I'm terrible! It was well worth the wait though. We took over 300 pictures of them in no time! This is the first one I played with and thought I'd share.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a super busy weekend and probably won't post more for a little bit. Terah's bebe in the am, then off to Spokane to be there running around most the day, then Saturday am off to Bonners to shoot a wedding with Crystal the whole day! We're getting really excited about it, pray it doesn't ran on us!
ta ta for now!





8 comments:

Staci said...

Oh Shelby...this is gorgeous! I love it!

Karina said...

That is such a cool picture- I love it! Love love love it!

Will be praying about your wedding shoot...can you guys like, come down here and take our family snaps? (or rather, family-works-of-art with you guys behind the lens!).

Karina said...

Btw, Jack just walked by and stopped in his tracks (I just had this up on the screen) and said 'oh wow, thats really nice....realllly nice!' :)

Shaggy said...

Nice pic! The tree is crooked! :) Just kidding. I like the sun glare or whatever you photographer people kind call it...

Crystal said...

Great Job Shelby! Watch out it is addicting!

Sunflare love.... ahhhhhhh

alicia:love* said...

I absolutely love this picture!!Your kids are going to have so many nice pictures to look back on..that is such a blessing. Have a good weekend..hope your wedding goes well. I will pray it doesn't rain = )

Shea said...

Love the pic! Honestly though....I WANT BABY NEWS!!!! :) Sorry!

SLANCE said...

very cool picture!