Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fun weekend



Boy what a hot, fun, hot, weekend.


Oh,


did I say hot twice?? =]


Well I'm not good at all at getting my camera out at events, I'd rather relax, hold babies, sit in one spot (in the shade) I did get my camera out about five minutes before the bbq was over at Grandma Babe's.




Here's the proof...




Preston with his water bottle,


thought it was a priceless moment.



*love* this picture of him


Gwyneth, day dreaming...


no, probably trying to avoid the camera.
Jude,
that's all I need to say,
his name says it all
to those of us that know this funny kid!


Heidi with her baby girl.
Sweet, sweet, Avril.




The next day we went to the beach for a friends surprise birthday party.
Again, I only had my camera out for a short time...

Jadelyn, cutie pie
Kira, we now have a fishy!
She loves the water!
Preston on the other hand,
side lines sorta boy.


There she goes again,

running away the whole day!

her poor prego mama!


Fun weekend it was.

7 comments:

Karina said...

Great pics for fun moments!

I cant help giggling at Gwyneth and your comment...she has got to be one of the cutest kids I've seen. Actually, pretty much most kids up that way are good looking- must be the fresh mountain air or something!

Terah said...

I can't even remember to bring my camera anymore! Thanks for the great shots!

I LOVE the one of Preston with the floatie/tube.

Heidi said...

I'm glad that I don't wear swimming suits anymore. With my luck, I'd have a pic like the last one of Jadelyn. If you look closely, it seems as though she is having a bikini top mishap. =) Only I ever wore one pieces, and then it seems to be the other end that has mishaps.

These are all great!

Speaking of pictures of Avril...do you think you could make me a disc of her birth pics? Oh yeah, not to be greedy, but could you include the one on here too? =)

Staci said...

Looks like fun! Going with Terah on that one of Preston with a floatie....just love it!!!

alicia:love* said...

how fun..i love the beach..i need to start going more often while it's still nice out. Good pics too!

The Chad Beck's said...

Ha! Heidi, I didn't even notice that mishap! It wasn't a mishap though, the whole day she kept pulling it up and twisting it around, it was pretty funny!
Yes!
I need to get the photos from Terah, I wanna do a lil slideshow for ya!

Crystal said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend!