cause it wont be like this for long"
(This is the song I've been thinking of a lot.)
It didn't bother me she wasn't a baby anymore,
It didn't bother me she turned two, three, or four,
It didn't bother me when she went to preschool,
It bothers me my baby girl is five!!



She loves parties (and planning them),
hmmm... maybe she is a lot like me!
I'm very happy she's blossoming into
a beautiful, kindhearted person, and
already has a love for God.
It doesn't get any better than that.
A few of her favorites...
Color: purple
Food: Anything with olives
Snack: fruit & cheese
Movie: Nim's Island
Song: Awesome God
Toy: arts and crafts
When she grows up she wants to be a teacher
I love that she says,
" I wish I was boring (born) before you mama," "so I could see you as a little girl."
The other day she asked Preston if he heard something making noise in her chest, he said yeah, she said, "that's my heart beeping."





7 comments:
Happy Birthday baby girl! I sure love you! You are one special girl. :) Thank you for being you!!!
Daddy,
Happy Birthday from Australia Kira!
I felt that way when Jayde turned 5. *sniff sniff*. We've got the big "7" coming up...wish i could go back and have 3 and 4 and 5 with her all over again :).
You sure have a cutie there guys! :)
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
We can't wait for your party!
I agree. 5 is going to be so hard on this Mama! (;
Happy Birthday Kira!
The girls are SO excited!
Happy Birthday! WOW! 5? Doesn' seem possible...they grow much too fast!
Happy Birthday Kira!
Happy Birthday Sugar Bean! (That's what I called you when you were a baby)
We had a blast at your party, thanks so much for inviting us!
I am sooo not looking forward to five! One is always really hard. Two I think, "Well, it's still a couple of years until they're really *big*." And four was like,"Ahhhhhh. Next year you're five!"
At least we are all going through it together! =) That's the best.
Post a Comment