Saturday, August 1, 2009

Go SHOCK!

The #1 ranked and top-seeded Shock open the 2009 AF2 Playoffs
at home
against the #8 seeded Stockton Lightning tonight!
Can't wait!
My parents, brother, cousin Andy, Chad, and I all have season tickets each season. We all enjoy them SO much! It's so much fun going with this group.
Every now and then we get a open seat and invite one of you lucky ones to join the fun! =]
In our opinion, they're the best seats there! Second row back from the players and field! Derek and Andy do a great job at making sure the other teams stay quiet with their trash talking. hehe!

This is us early birds,

we like to get there plenty before blackout.

(Love my parents in the background)!


Derek and Andy
(that's all I need to say) =]
One of the games this season we invited papa Carl to join,
Had to get the two couches together for a picture!
(this was after another big win)

My dad's pose idea!
LOVE IT!
This player did too! He was laughing a lot!

My favorite player and I. Got a few pictures with him now, not my idea, my parents and Chad always make sure I do! He's the only player that's been with the shock since they started. I picked him out before anyone talked about him, he was really quiet and respectful,

and did back flips!

Then one year everyone caught on to how good he is...

now he's known a one of the best players in AF2!



Love this picture, the angle is perfect!
Chad goofy idea!
Tonight he's going to get the pictures autographed



Well, if y'all can't tell, we have a blast! We got a few more playoff tickets next to us and Olivia, cousin Stevie, and Jared are going with us tonight!
Can't wait!

No comments: