We started the morning by letting Kira open gifts from us, this is a adorable picture of her looking at her new jewelry box.
After church, the party began. I got a these pictures with a couple cousins, I'm now sad I didn't get the whole group. = (
I love these though...
It's so fun letting all the lil ones run around the yard,

It's so fun letting all the lil ones run around the yard, get wet, get sticky, dirty, and just have fun!
Yes.
Yes.There is a reason I said sticky. 
Gift opening

Gift opening is always fun for me to watch at every kid party,
cute lil surprised faces on every kid watching and helping. 
I usually buy a cake or cupcakes each year cause the kids love the cute decor on them, but this year I saw this idea and had to try it, so fitting for a pool party!

I usually buy a cake or cupcakes each year cause the kids love the cute decor on them, but this year I saw this idea and had to try it, so fitting for a pool party! *Blue frosting for the waves, brown sugar for the sand, a hard round mint for the beach ball!
The rocket has been a hugh hit this year with every kid and adult!
Our five year old

Thanks to everyone for coming and making it a fun day for our girlie!
The rocket has been a hugh hit this year with every kid and adult!
Our five year old




5 comments:
I missed that one! I must have been gone???
"I like that girl!" says Camden.
Way fun. Love the pics of the girls!
A good time was had by all!
Those pics of my girlies with Kira are adorable! I would *love* it if you could email them to me!
:)
those cupcakes are soo cool! haha..very creative and fun.
How fun! The first picture is fantastic...and I also love the ones of Kira with Crystal's girls. All very beautiful lil ladies fo sho! Oh yes- cool cupcakes btw :)
Post a Comment