

hates being on her tummy for long.



I love you so much baby girl!


always holding her hands and looking at them

And this one as well,
She *loves* her feet!

I love the chewing on the fingers ones, she was doing that so much that day, the next day her mama said her tooth came through!

I love you so much baby girl!






6 comments:
These are all great Shelby! Love that first one the best....and the one of her chewing on her fingers....her eyes are amazing! Great job capturing them so perfectly!!!
These are really good, they were really catching my eye toward the end.
I am not sure I have seen such strong genes on both sides before. I literally can see 100% Dereck and 100% Olivia. But I know that doesn't mean much coming from me.
I have to agree. Maybe it's because Dereck and Olivia look so much alike!
My kids love her SO much.
She is just such a doll! And the photos are amazing! I'm so glad she got some in her little dress.
I love all of them! She looks so beautiful and happy and gorgeous- you guys must have something in the water up there :)
Excellent and inspiring photography! Are you using a fabric or roll background? Its just lovely!
*melt* *gush* *sigh* baby girls...!
Adam talks about her all the time. About how her and Avril are going to be the best of friends...=)
She is just so cute and happy, my kinda baby!
ohh these are so cute and she is so beautiful.... totally gushing over here!
Post a Comment