Saturday, September 12, 2009

What Have The Chad Beck's Been Doing??




Yep. You guessed right... packing!!!
The many joys in life... THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!
As much as I tried to prepare in August for this month, it's still crazy.
It's okay though, I've been looking at all the positive things, such as we've gotten rid of a lot of stuff we just don't need. I've had two different yard sales, tons of loads to the senior citizens, lots of heavy, overflowing garbage cans for the garbage guy, many trips to the storage unit, cleaning, than re cleaning, then still a mess. Boxes EVERYWHERE! Rubber bins have become really good friends to me! (thanks Derek and Olivia)!!!
So...
I now have just two long weeks of this left! On the 26th we're having our moving day where all the strong guys can load and unload furniture, I'm hoping that's pretty much all the guys will have to worry about, that's why we've been loading the storage unit for a month now, so we have none of our other things to worry about. (;
I better get back to packing!
Chow.
p.s.
I took pictures of preston in that box the other day, it was so cute, he played in that thing for hours! I now know what people mean when they say, "You get a kid a gift and they play with the box!"

4 comments:

Shaggy said...

I have a bunch of nice boxes for you guys at work...

Terah said...

ugh.

I hate moving.
Always nice to de-clutter though.

Staci said...

WHAT? You had a yard sale and didn't post it on your blog!?!? :-) Good luck with the move...where are you going?

Crystal said...

How did the move go?