All three of our families need photos, so we're all taking them of each other this year! Such a great idea, and Crystal makes sure we get them done!
Well we decided to have Terah shoot and me help with the kids... well the kids did so well I got to shoot more of the details!
Here's some of my favorites...






Glad to help capture your wonderful family. You guys are some of the most selfless people I know. Thanks you for all your thoughtfulness always.
Love you guys so much!




5 comments:
AWWWWW! These are so awesome!
You got GG smiling!!!!!!! That had to have been the only one! And her little lips... mmmm... :)
Luv'm, luv'm, luv'm.....
You guys are the BEST!
I can't wait till its your turn... :)
Our walls are going to be blank no longer!
Sorry Ryan, I waited months before making a hole in our freshly painted walls... but I think I found some great reasons to!
Hee hee.
Why are guys so freakish about holes in the wall? =)
These are so adorable. I really like the first one. It must be a second born thing, Rowster hugs my leg all the time.
Good Job Shelby..pictures turned out really good. I miss seeing you guys too:( I have been doing good. School is keeping me quite busy. My sisters pregnant with her third so that's exciting. Have you settled in at your new home? What are you up to?
Very nice Shelby! They are all great! Can't wait to see yours and Terah's family photos!!!
They are sooo lovely. SO lovely!
I adore the 2nd one of Ryan & Gretta especially.
Crystal- Do you have 3M hooks over there? They can hold about 10lbs...and no marks on the wall :)
Post a Comment