As I laid in bed I could hear tiptoes of kids feet walking through the house, then suddenly, the tiptoes turned into busy, excited little feet running back and forth.
Next thing I know my bedroom door is opening quietly.
I then hear in a whisper of a little voice say to the other, "let's say it really loud!"
IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It would be really nice to be able to see snow falling through a child's eye again. Chad and I have all the opposite feelings as our children! I'm going to try a lot harder to look at snow in a more positive way this year. (let's see how long it lasts) (;
expecting baby: week thirteen
10 years ago




8 comments:
Too funny!
I really love the snow and cozy homes in winter...just NOT the icy roads.
I like snow ...after thanksgiving where it belongs.
If you're a UPS driver or a wife of a UPS driver, you'd probably feel different! (;
I have to agree with the wife, UPS drivers don't have much to look foward to in the winter....
poor guys...
I'm with Terah, but if I were you, I definitely wouldn't like it one bit!
Although...
Jay is also UPS and Winter he *LOVES*
So, there ya go.
But Jay's wife doesn't *LOVE*
it so much! (;
Post a Comment