Monday, December 7, 2009

Our 7th year Anniversary

Then...


Now...







Life is simply odd. Never would I have thought the sickness part in our wedding vows would come so quickly, I'm thankful to the Lord for it. We needed it. No, actually we NEED it. Simply cause it woke Chad and I up a bit, and it continues to keep us on our knees, it continues to show us how much God has been with us, it's so clear that a simple stranger can see the work that God has done in our lives, it's simply amazing.
I'm so amazed at my husband. He's a true fighter. And I know he will continue this battle, and I know I will be right next to him holding his hand.
You're such a good husband and daddy.
Thank you so much for fighting every. single. day. for us.
Happy Anniversary.


4 comments:

Karina said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

It is a real blessing and encouragement to see how God continues to bless your family and draw you closer to Him. Its an overwhelmingly joyous, yet bittersweet, feeling when our trials are no longer trials through the grace and peace of God, but lessons of His love and faithfulness. Praying that you enjoy many more years of marriage and growing together in Christ always.

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Shea said...

TEARS!!!!!!!!! I love you guys and I still can't help but think of you two as this brand new shy little couple experimenting with hand holding SO LONG AGO!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. God is SO good. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

alicia:love* said...

Happy Anniversary!! It's awesome to have so much faith through such a difficult thing. God can use you guys and I know He has lots of plans in store for your future! God Bless!