Our Preston is four!!!
And boy is he acting older, and he's SOOO happy to be older, and now he's really ready to go to school! ={
And boy is he acting older, and he's SOOO happy to be older, and now he's really ready to go to school! ={
He's not understanding that he'll be in the four year old class next fall!!!
We had the best day today with our bugaboo. He didn't have one single grumpy moment, he was on cloud 9 ALL DAY!!! And he didn't get to open any presents till 7:16pm! LOL!!!
We had the best day today with our bugaboo. He didn't have one single grumpy moment, he was on cloud 9 ALL DAY!!! And he didn't get to open any presents till 7:16pm! LOL!!!
~Some things I love about Preston~
*He is so lovey, in a good sorta way.He's known for giving the best hugs, really, if you get a true Preston hug, you'd truly be amazed at how good it is.
*He also has to hug each of us for five seconds or he'll not go to sleep at night! (We're now up to nine seconds)
*He LOVES his sister so much and prays each night that she won't go to school the next morning. =(
*He loves movies, so much like his daddy and papa.
*He loves his black car, and I mean LOVES it! (some of you know the story behind this one) (;
*His favorite colors are black and blue. hehe!
*He loves his black car, and I mean LOVES it! (some of you know the story behind this one) (;
*His favorite colors are black and blue. hehe!
*He's quiet around a group of people, but if he's around you alone for any length of time...
WATCH OUT! He's a talker, I love it, he gets pretty deep in his discussions, maybe a bit like Auntie Kay and Uncle Ryan??
*His favorite things to consume are:
the rest of mama's coffee,
the rest of mama's pop,
chocolate milk,
Mac & cheese,
grilled cheese,
chocolate cake,
popcorn,
chips with melted cheese,
apples,
french toast,
mashed potatoes,
talk about one healthy kid! Of coarse he doesn't get ALL of his very favorites in a row. =}
We need to work on his favorite list a bit...
This boy is surprising us right and left these days. He picks up on stuff I never would've dreamed of, I feel most of what he knows is self taught or Kira taught him! I guess cause he's my baby so I never felt rushed to teach him much, but he's learning everything anyways!
This boy is surprising us right and left these days. He picks up on stuff I never would've dreamed of, I feel most of what he knows is self taught or Kira taught him! I guess cause he's my baby so I never felt rushed to teach him much, but he's learning everything anyways!
We are so thankful to the Lord that He's let us be the parents of this precious boy. He has a heart of gold and we want to parent him the best, most godly way we can.
I love you bugaboo.
Happy 4th Birthday





1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Preston!
So glad your day was so special...
Man, am I glad we didn't lose that black car when he brought it up here for the day! (: I watched it like a hawk.
Gwyneth also loves black and always tells me, "I want to be all black today." (black dress, black leggings, black shirt, etc.) Kinda weird, for a princess. Her list of favorites also looks a lot like Preston's, but with more sugar and less cheese! (:
Can't wait for the party!
I haven't told the kids yet.
They're gonna be so excited!
Post a Comment