Though still busy, this week has felt really nice. Part of it I think is my house is clean, last week during VBS, four kids here, and me busy with pictures and slideshow, the house had to be left alone and not cleaned for days.
I'm watching Trista as I type. What a sweet thing. She is talking so much now and oh how I love the kisses she gives me! I'm trying a new thing today with her, leaving the baby gate off the stairs, we'll see... so far she's only tried going over there once, I told her no, and she hasn't even noticed it since... knock on wood!
Had grandma's annual 4th of July at our house last Sunday. I sure love backyard get togethers! And Chad loves them even more! The sad thing?? I don't have a single picture to show for it. I really need to start making myself taking photos of these family times, cause it's not going to be like this forever.
We went with a group to Bayview to watch fireworks this year. They were pretty good, but oh so cold and windy where we were at. I have to say, I'll never forget that year of watching! I don't think our kids will either! Not even Adah! LOL!
Chad's been working for three weeks straight now... YES! We can finally breathe again! Now time to build up our savings again for the next layoff times. =(
Shooting a wedding this Saturday with Crystal. Please pray it won't be as hot as they say it will be! I'm hoping for at least a breeze! I get hot taking picture anyways, then add 92 degree weather to it, then add full on sun! Yes, the cup is always half empty with me! Working on it kay.
I have a senior session today for a really close friend of Chad, his daughter. This family we adore so much, I really can't think of a better example of a Christ like family. I'll post some of those maybe next week.
I have to throw in a little Shock news. Raul is still hurt... his knee, so he'll be out for awhile. Another really good player of ours got hurt this last game. With a few star players hurt, we still have the best record! Oh and it's now official, we are the best fans in the AFL ! It's known to all the teams now! The northwest really support their teams!
Please pray that I can find an answer to Kira's eye problems. I believe I was right, I've been doing a lot of research and it looks like she did infact get the ongoing eye infection from her last eye surgery. They say there is nothing they can do, me as a mom, it's not a good enough answer.
Well I'm leaving you with some adorable pictures of our Niece and Nephew.






3 comments:
oh Shelby! They are so cute, so glad you shared!
We will be keeping Kira in our prayers.
LOVE the pics!!!
In the first one of Megan all I see is Heather, and in the last one all I can see is Gwyneth!
So sorry about Kira's eye.
Gwyneth's is also having problems. I've noticed it getting worse again. Makes me so mad! Ugh.
You do sound busy! So glad to hear that Chads work situation has improved etc :). Sorry to hear about Kiras eye :(.
Hope the wedding goes brilliantly...I know you and Crystal will do a phenominal job! We'll have to book you guys in for a shoot if we come over there and have a big party for our 10 yr anniversary :).
Cute pics & cute kids :).
Post a Comment