Monday, June 28, 2010

{30}

things I love about you.

Your smile.
Your defined cheek bones.
Your butt in jeans.
Your voice as you sing.
I love that you happily rent & watch girlie movies with me.
I love that you like to do outdoors things with the kids.
You're the best person to go shopping with!!
You're also the most fun to go kid clothes shopping!
Your joyful heart.
You always think the best in everyone.
You're friendship.
Great husband.
Wonderful father.
Electronic savvy.
Your goofiness.
Your {almost} always happy.
Carefree.
Slow to anger.
Most fun shock fan.
Great scenery photographer.
Your loyalty.
Your love for God.
Hard worker.
Your love for babies.
You can hardly ever say no to me. (;
Your awe on lightning & clouds.
Your love for movies & popcorn.
I love your fight to beat MS.
I love your snuggles.
I love how selfless you are.

But most of all I just love YOU!


Happy 30th Birthday!

year: 1999

(it's okay hon, even though I'm not 30, I'm aging right along with you!)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Chad!

I'm right behind you in that darn aging thing....

SLANCE said...

He's a cool kid, or should I say old guy now!

Shaggy said...

Happy birthday old man. At least you still have your hair at 30.

Heather said...

Love that young pic. I recognize that old blue couch and wood blinds:) You can find that couch at Real Life Thrift Store unless someone beat you to it:)