Went to Spokane today for Chad's infusion. It went well. We can't believe he's been on it for 29 months straight now! Crazy.
Pray Chad will get to work days here and there this month. Being a new month means he needs to get 40 hours in to have insurance in three months from now. Really important when his insurance pays around $9,800 each month for his meds and care!
We decided to get dinner to go from Applebees, because it is healthier then most places. Well I felt kinda funny about it cause of how tight things are, but we did it anyways. Well then they said they messed up on something on the receipt so our total was 11.00! I thanked God right away and knew it was straight from Him!
Sad day for Shock fans today. One of our big star players OUR couch got rid of!! So upset. We are basically #1 team, but yet he thinks we can do better?? Hmmmm..... we'll see. So sad.
On my three week diet plan I'd lost 11 pounds. I'm really happy with it and now I'm less stricked with myself and am on 800 cal. diet. NOT losing A pound! So mad. I know though if I keep watching what I eat portion wise and choice wise, the next 19 will come off.
Kids are staying at Caleb & Megan's house again. I love that they can sleep over and I don't have to worry one tiny bit and I know they'll have fun the whole time. I love that they have so many cousins that will be forever friends!
The month of June is getting busy for me photography land. Almost booked for this month, now booking for July. A couple weddings coming up with Crystal, pretty exciting!
I guess that's all folks.
Pray Chad will get to work days here and there this month. Being a new month means he needs to get 40 hours in to have insurance in three months from now. Really important when his insurance pays around $9,800 each month for his meds and care!
We decided to get dinner to go from Applebees, because it is healthier then most places. Well I felt kinda funny about it cause of how tight things are, but we did it anyways. Well then they said they messed up on something on the receipt so our total was 11.00! I thanked God right away and knew it was straight from Him!
Sad day for Shock fans today. One of our big star players OUR couch got rid of!! So upset. We are basically #1 team, but yet he thinks we can do better?? Hmmmm..... we'll see. So sad.
On my three week diet plan I'd lost 11 pounds. I'm really happy with it and now I'm less stricked with myself and am on 800 cal. diet. NOT losing A pound! So mad. I know though if I keep watching what I eat portion wise and choice wise, the next 19 will come off.
Kids are staying at Caleb & Megan's house again. I love that they can sleep over and I don't have to worry one tiny bit and I know they'll have fun the whole time. I love that they have so many cousins that will be forever friends!
The month of June is getting busy for me photography land. Almost booked for this month, now booking for July. A couple weddings coming up with Crystal, pretty exciting!
I guess that's all folks.





3 comments:
We will be praying for Chad to get more hours. Yikes! God always takes care of you. It is always great to see His ways. :)
1.love the pics at the end... something about the dandelion and the tshirt made me think of the 70's.
2.holy diet shelby! How do you survive on 800 calories a day!? you're very brave :)
yes. praying for the job situation.
love preston's cute little face!
Post a Comment