2. Took the kids to the dentist on Monday. I LOVE that place! The kids felt really spoiled, flat screen tv's from the ceiling of each chair, while waiting in the waiting room there was touch screen games. Not to mention everything is new and clean feeling.
3. Yeah, so about the dentist trip... all my fears about their teeth are now real. It looks like Preston will need a retainer in December or January. Kira, well it looks like we'll have to go in and have every one of her teeth pulled instead of them falling out on there own! Such a bummer, why do we have to be so different?? I promise, I wouldn't get bored having just the norm happen from day to day, like my kid having a loose tooth and it coming out when it should! grrrrrr
4. Yeah, so about the dentist trip, three more visits in the next two months for different things. We have good dental insurance, but we will still be paying around 1,100 total. That's without the future stuff that's coming up.
5. On a more positive note, we're so excited for Chad's birthday party! Parties remind us how many people we love, cause we're just inviting close family and a few friends and we still are looking at around thirty something adults and 20 kids! Yikes!! We can think of a lot more people we'd like to invite as well!!!
6. Going shopping and spending money on all you guys for the party! hehe! I told Chad, we get to go shopping and spend money on food for everyone for your birthday! It was pretty funny, true, but it's worth it. (;
7. Keep our cousin Morris in your prayers. He got smashed by a tree a couple days ago, his heart stopped, but his brother hit his heart and got it going again. He's at Harbor Medical in Seattle, they did surgery on stuff and left him open instead of closing him back up because they don't know how much work they'll still need to do. A nurse said a limb went through his spinal cord. No one is saying if he's completely paralyzed, I think they're not sure he'll even make it. Keep them all in your prayers! Very sad.
8. Love our church! I think people are crazy for not going to "our" church! I love it that much. It's a good place to raise a family in.
9. SHOCK game on Friday night!!! So excited!! Kinda bummed though, my grandma bought us tickets for the magic show, but it's the same night, same time, different towns. My sister is going to take the kids and I'm sure they'll have a blast!
10. Trista's now sleeping, got more cleaning done, now I'd better get the other two to bed.
11. It's not Thursday yet!! Gosh, okay I'm a little mixed up! It's okay, tomorrow is a very busy day for me so I guess we'll pretend it's my thoughts on thursday just this once!
12. Here's a lil preview of our dear friends. We went to Spokane with them, went to dinner, a movie, (without our five kids!) It was awesome. I love them dearly.




3 comments:
I wasn't as crazy about the dentist. He kept snapping at (drugged up) Camden the whole time he was putting his cap in place. We haven't been back, but we need to. And Camden loves it....it just made me mad! (; I also had to have my teeth pulled because they never fell out. I wonder why that happens?
Can't wait for Saturday!
LOL...you aren't the only one that thought yesterday was Thursday! I did all day.....and didn't fix Ryan a lunch for work because he is going golfing with our supplier on Friday! Nope! Working today...golf tomorrow! Oops! :)
It showed you had a new blog posted, but I didn't see a new blog. =)
I always read up on you guys by the way, just don't leave comments very often.
Post a Comment