WOW! Can you believe it's Thursday?? I sure can't!
Though the last couple of days have been soooooo longgggg. Yeah. Kira was puking for two whole days, had a fever of 104/105 for the whole first day. Her eye liked the heat though! Started clearing up more.
Speaking of Kira's eye. I have got to find something to get rid of the infection for good! All four eye doctors I've taken her to say there's nothing they can do... I need to figure it out myself I guess, cause all the antibiotics and steroids they give her do nothing for the long term problem. I'm interested in trying boric acid. Anyone know anything about it??
As most of you already know Chad's party went so well! Chad had so much fun with everyone he keeps telling me it was the best party ever! He also keeps saying he wants to do that every weekend. We can't afford to feed everyone every time, but does anyone have a good idea on that?? Like after church bring your own picnic?? Or meat?? I don't know, we just have fun getting together with everyone in this awesome backyard!
We've told our kids for half the year we're going to take them to Toy Story 3. Well, it's so busy every weekend for awhile! I feel so bad cause they keep talking about it cause everyone else is talking about it! (all their friends) I'm hoping we can find a day to take them farely soon!!
The kids keep asking me each day if the lake is still cold... they want to swim SO bad! I'm excited for our Tuesday get togethers to finally take place! It's so much more fun sitting in the heat with other mommies!
Still working hard on getting some of our friends to start coming to our church. Their wives want to come, it's close, a family church great for raising kids in, but the work is still to be had on the husbands. PRAYER! I'm praying they come, love it, and stay! ( I think their coming this Sunday!!)
Cousin Beaux is getting married! Serina stopped in on Monday evening and I got to hear first hand how he proposed... I must say I was pretty impressed! She asked if Kira could be a flower girl with Gwyneth!! Kira said, "yeah" with a big smile on her face. I think they'll be so beautiful walking up together!!! It's a shame I cut Kira's hair already though!
It looks like I may in fact get to go to my photo session today and tomorrow! No puking kids today!! Hopefully I'm not carrying the bug! Yuck! (it's at they're own risk!)
Shock is now the #1 AFL team. Craziness. Some teams that are getting beat can't believe that just last year we were an AFL2 team and doing this well! Us fans knew differently though! I think it's partly because Raul is still playing for us... he's to good to be here still, I'm thinking he'll be gone this coming year to the CFL or NFL.
Well VBS is starting on Monday.... I feel exhausted already just thinking about it!
expecting baby: week thirteen
10 years ago




4 comments:
No worries! Kira's hair will be all grown out again in time for the wedding! (; Gwyneth is so excited to have Kira to walk down the aisle with and Mama to stand with up front!
We would LOVE to do the get togethers every Sunday, and I would even rotate with you after we get our lawn a bit more fixed up...otherwise there's not much to do here.
I was telling Debbie to pray about your friends coming to church and she said..."Just invite them to the Women's Ministry meetings and see what happens." It would be really awesome to have them!
p.s
We have been praying for Kira! Gwyneth says, "Let's pray right now!...Dear God, thank you for making Kira all better!"
Melts my heart!
Hey, count us in! We could rotate too as long as the weather is good! (well, we'd even do it in bad weather but I don't know if everyone would FIT in our house.)
Have you cinsidered giving Kira extra large doses of vitamin c? Dad swears it gets rid of infections and I took LARGE, like MEGA, doses to kill an infection two years ago and it hasn't come back! Gotta watch out for the runs though.(eewww)
I miss church soo bad! I missed two weeks in a row and I'm feelin' it. My attitude is showing it too. :(
We had a blast at the party. Thanks for inviting us!
Love ya!
How cute Gwyneth!
So any ideas about "food" wise with the sunday get togethers??
Thanks Heidi! I'll have to try it!
Post a Comment