Kira had her tongue post-op today. You can't even really see where the bump used to be! The Dr. said the test came back showing no cancer! Even though I didn't think it was, it's always nice to have it confirmed!
It's been nice having Chad around the house each day, though the lack of the paycheck hurts, badly. We know we're takin care of, God's timing is always best! Just like a client from last summer called and already gave me a check for a cd for both sessions! God knew we'd need the money now instead of last summer. Amazing I tell ya!
Kaylee started her job yesterday. It's weird not having her pop in and out throughout the day. In a way I feel lonely! I'd better get used to it, she has plans to move away and go to college next year. =( Man, that's going to be hard on me when it's my kids turn! I can't even think about it!
My diet is going o-kay. I was losing so good and so fast, I guess I got my hopes up that it would continue. I've now lost 10 pounds in 16 days. Not bad really, I was just hoping to get it over with quicker!
Another Shock game this Saturday!! We sure have fun at those games still. We're doing really well. 5-2. We play the top team this Saturday 6-1. Hopefully we win!!!
I sure love our church so much. I feel everyone is becoming family, not just "church people". I love it. I get sad if I miss church! Now I just want it to grow more!!
Well, I guess that's all my thoughts tonight! Have a good rest of the week!
expecting baby: week thirteen
10 years ago




1 comment:
Buddy is out of a job right now too. Never had this happen before and we are learning to trust God on a whole new level. Exciting and scary at the same time. I can pray for you in a whole new way now too. XOXO
Post a Comment