1. Wow how blessed we are! Amazing family, friends, and church. I love them all and can't imagine life without any of them!
2. Still so thankful for all the many meals, prayers, calls I received this past week.
3. Got my stitches out yesterday. I was more nervous about that then the surgery. Is that weird?? I'd never gotten stitches out before and didn't believe they were ready yet. I was right. Three out of four started bleeding cause they were still open. She put tape on them for until they heal.
4. I was also told yesterday, my tissues won't be healed for 6 weeks, it will take 8 months to get back to 80% ! What??! I didn't know that! So I'm thinking in a year from now I'll know if the surgery took care of everything??! Bummer.
5. Watching Trista today. Kinda. My kids do so much with her, I'm just here for just in case. (;
6. Have I mentioned I have the easiest, best kids??
7.I've been working a ton on our family cookbook, getting it completed early next week. It'll be fun to have. Terah has done awesome on the cover design!
8. I want CS5 badly.
9. Starting another diet on Monday. I'm glad, just hoping I'll stick to it till the end this time!
10. Pray it doesn't rain tomorrow. We got free silverwood tickets! The best perk yet for having MS!! We wanted to take the kids last year, it was going to cost something like 120.00 just to go watch the kids on the kiddie rides. No thanks, but this deal came up and couldn't refuse!
11. Shock started, huh... 5 weeks ago! It's been fun! They aren't doing as well as the past years, but they are good enough to be the champions again, they just need to play smarter! Raul Vijil is still my favorite player. It helps he calls and texts every once in awhile. Chad gets just as excited as me. (; It's just fun feeling a tiny bit connected with a AFL player.
12. Got everything squared away for Kira's upcoming surgery. She can't wait for it. WHY??? Leslie Gillet was there and showed Kira all around and where she'll be the day of surgery. It was very nice of her.
12. My honey is home! It's only seven o'clock!! (UPS wives understand my excitement) Sorry Heidi, I think your honey is ALMOST done. (;
expecting baby: week thirteen
10 years ago




2 comments:
Yeah, he was home around 20 til seven? Something like that anyway.
Bummer about the stitches. Bummer about the 8 months too. At least time flies these days.
Yes, you do have exceptionally well-behaved children. Mine are going through a phase...
let's just say it's been rough. =)
What diet are you starting? I'm really nosey because I just started this last week. Haven't seen a lot of results other than I feel better. Eventually I'll look better too, right? RIGHT?
Can't wait to see the final cookbook.
Beautiful weather today! Maybe I'll go rip out flower beds. Fun.
Eeep about the stitches...that kinda sucks!:S. I love the disolvable kind...
8 months till you get to give birth to a healthy knee huh? With all your house stuff/photo stuff/mum stuff/diet stuff/stuff, it'll go by quickly. Probably. Maybe not.
Family cookbook?
CS5!? I'm not totally coveting it...*avoid eye contact* :P. My camera is broken or something. Sadness!
Dont talk about diets to me....
WAHHHHHHHHH (Heidi dont read that...)
Did you guys make it to Silverwood? How fun!
Hoping & praying for Kira. When is her surgery coming up?
Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment