Thank you all for all your prayers this past week. I've really been feeling all the prayers.
The last two days I wasn't able to walk much except with some nice, new crutches the hospital gave me.
Today, a new day! I got out of bed and could walk! Didn't touch my crutches all day!!!
I've still been taking it easy, but feel really good. I haven't taken any pain pills since yesterday afternoon! My knee aches less then before surgery! The stitches hurt more then the inside where they cut and dug stuff out,
crazy.
I've gotten meals,
Starbucks,
Flowers,
kids watched,
phone calls from friends and family,
someone there at all times to get me
pills,
drinks,
pillows,
food,
refill my icepack,
getting me a new puke bag (while I had an allergic reaction to the pain meds)
Thanks to Aunt Patty, she's called and came over to see me each day, arranged meals for a week for me.
My mom for supporting me before the hospital, during and after.
My sister, watching the kids and giving an helping hand whenever there is a need.
My husband, the best, worst nurse EVER! (inside joke)
Crystal calling, stopping in, offering kid watching time and time again.
The list goes on.
Again, thanks so much everyone!!!
expecting baby: week thirteen
10 years ago




4 comments:
I am so glad you are doing so well!
Awesome how it all worked out! Glad you are feeling good.
What a relief!
I can't imagine being down for any length of time.
I think my family would have a harder time with it than me! LOL!
Love ya!
Let me know if you need anything else...we're just half a loop away! (;
So, glad you are recovering quickly. Praise God for it being better than they thought it would be.
Post a Comment