Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter


We had a fun day and I actually took some pictures! For some reason I usually hate taking pictures at family gatherings, but I'm trying to make myself on my parents side of the family since no one ever has a camera around.
Love this picture of them, I haven't gotten this good of one of them together in quite some time. I wish I could share more, but it took about 15 minutes to upload this. ):
*We got up and around.
*Kids looked through their Easter baskets from us.
*We went to Easter brunch at church.
*Followed by a play, which Preston was the cutest disciple and Kira did wonderful on her solo.
*We then came home and had my parents, sister, brother & sister in law, and niece over for dinner.
*Had a small egg hunt with the three kids.
*Ended the night with watching a movie with the kids in our home theater!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm glad you had a good time! I can't get over how much they look alike!

Hopefully life will slow down for you guys a bit!

Heidi said...

This picture is too cute!

Kira, you did SO SO good on your song! It was my favorite part. Maybe because it was of the only parts I saw thanks to my daughter.

And in all honesty, Preston was one of the TWO cutest disciples. Camden was pretty cute too! =)