Thursday, March 18, 2010

a lil bit of our craziness

1.Most of you by now know that my parents are selling us their house! Crazy, I know.
2. It's been a very long week!
3. Since Sunday we have gotten a lot done, but we still have so much more to do.
We got my dad's office/storage all cleaned out, ripped out carpet, textured, painted, got new flooring. I'm going there in a little bit to put a second coat of paint on, I used two gallons of paint yesterday!!
4. I find it funny Chad's been working a TON on this busy week, why couldn't he work when there was nothing to do?? I'm still not complaining about the income coming in this week, it's just funny how it always turns out this way.
5. Tonight, dad is going to finish leveling the floor, then he's going to start laying the flooring down!
6. Our plan is to get the flooring done sometime during Saturday, then get Kaylee moved up there on Sunday.
7. Monday, a new week, a new project.
8. Luckily Chad and mom have the week off work, cause we have a ton to do!
9. Most people when they move, aren't moving two families AND remodeling at the same time!
10. Leave it to us, we always do things a little differently. (;

Better get back to work, time is a tickin!

4 comments:

Karina said...

Oh Wow! That is exciting news for you guys! Wonderful!

So...where are your parents going?

I *heart* remodelling...and wish we could do our main room downstairs but its not really a priority :S.

Men working overtime when home life is hectic...just seems to always happen, doesnt it?

Whats on the cards for next week? And can you come do our place when youre done? :)

Crystal said...

Let us know if you guys need any help.... I'm sure Ryan would love to lend a hand!

Imagine That! said...

yeah! wow a lot of work to get everyone moved and remodel at the same time. Hope is goes well for you. Do you need a work party or is it a job for just a couple of people?

The Chad Beck's said...

Thanks girls,
Well it's just a long process. I'd like to say on this date we're doing this and will be done! But it's more of a everyday thing for the next month. We'll get there though! Dad is going to start laying the flooring tonight!! We need mostly prayer that we can keep going. (;