Monday Morning.
the kids and I got to go to Co-op with Crystal and her kids, very fun. I'm thinking my kids just may need to go there this coming fall.
Monday Night.
I got sick and couldn't sleep all night from coughing and fevers.
Tuesday.
I was getting sicker and mom got Trista in the early afternoon for me. It was hard to get school done with Kira, but we got through, not so good of a way to start homeschooling!
Tuesday Afternoon.
Chad getting sick and feverish.
Tuesday Evening 8:30pm.
Toilets plugged/overflowing, tubs filling with water, kitchen sink making a boiling noise.
Dad, uncle Kevin, Chad and I out at 9:00pm with flash lights digging up the yard. Chad and I both feeling VERY yucky still. Dad and uncle thinking it is the drain field having problems.
Got back in the house over an hour later only to clean the tub as good and as quickly as I could so I could soak cause I hurt EVERYWHERE and very feverish.
Wednesday 5:15 am.
Had to get up and around, had an eye apt for Kira in Spokane at 8:00am. Chad and I so sick can't hardly move, both have fevers non stop, not really sure who should drive??
Got back home at 10:30am. Fastest round trip ever. Not one single stop at a store.
Wednesday 11:45am.
Septic guy coming to pump septic, lucky my brother was here to take care of the details, we were off to Sandpoint for a doctor apt for Chad and I both.
Wednesday 12:30pm.
I diagnosed with 101 fever (still) and bronchitic, Chad bronchitic and sinus infection. Both prescribed antibiotics and cough syrup.
2:00pm.
Finally home after waiting FOREVER to get all the medicines. We also got the conformation that we do in fact need a new drain field. Lucky for us my uncle is right on that and is starting on Friday. Not so lucky for grandma and grandpa, it's expensive, we want to try to help, but not sure how much we can help with. )=
Wednesday Evening.
Me, still being bummed about the rental we wanted not working out but having faith that God just has something better planned for us. Telling dad he's not praying hard enough. (jokingly of course) Dad saying, " Shelby, you're one of those people that wants everything to go smoothly in your life all the time aren't you?" MY RESPONSE?? " No, dad, I'm one of those people that wants ONE thing to go smoothly in my life!" We all had to laugh at that one!!
Wednesday before bed.
Check all the sites I always do a few times to see if there are any updated places for rent. Why would I do that at night? Why would they list something that late?? I'm talking a 9-5 sorta rental place! They did!! They updated and it's in our price range!
Thursday Morning.
Rental agent calls me and says I just need to fill out an application! I did that online and everything is completed, we just have to go check it out on Saturday to make sure we like it.
Thursday evening.
Telling you guys how crappy our week has been and we got through it. God has yet again closed door after door with rentals, because He knew something we don't. Now I'm just prayin He doesn't have to close this door! If He does... I whole heartedly trust Him.
P.S.
Sorry if this post doesn't make sense, it will to us even years from now when I read back to this horrid week!
expecting baby: week thirteen
10 years ago




4 comments:
just reading this made me feel a little stessed! Have you seen "mother" w/ Uma Thurman.
It funny AND true.
Your post reminded me of it.
Oh my goodness...
Praying for you guys!
I've never seen Lyle so sick as when he had Bronchitis. That's when he had that allergic reaction to his meds and his throat closed up...so beware! (;
Love ya.
Hang in there Shelby! Your faith is a true inspiration! Wishing you luck with the rental....and hoping you all start to feel better SOON!!!
I am so sorry! Praying you guys get better soon!
Post a Comment