Saturday, February 27, 2010

1. Kira's last day of Little Lambs Kindergarten yesterday. Very sad, her teacher and all the kids made a big card for her with very sweet words in it saying how much they'll miss her. Mr. Dave said they will call when there is any class parties going on and he said she can graduate with the class on June 11th. I love that school dearly.
2. Excited to teach Kira the rest of the year!! We got more then enough new school books for her and she and I are very excited to get started in them on Monday.
3. Chad worked three hours this last week.
4. God once again provides for us perfectly! I have not one ounce of stress with hardly any money coming in! I have finally learned through all these years it's a waste of time!!
5. I'll be honest, we got our tax return in savings, so that helps SO MUCH!
6. Chad played in a fund raiser basketball tournament last weekend, much to my dismay. I'm the one that is always trying to make sure he's healthy and mobil for when there IS work for him. I didn't go watch, but I heard he did great! He loved it so much and was hardly sore unlike most the rest of the guys! UPS keeps you in shape!
7. We thought we found a place to move into, but then we got disappointing news the other day, it may not be ready in time.
8. rental searching STINKS!
9. Chad is clay pigeon shooting today... how many guys did I make jealous just now?? (;
10. Kira's eye has another chalazion in it again! Bummer. I soaked it a ton last night before bed and she woke up with her eye half closed and puffy. That poor eye has had nothing but problems for years now. She really doesn't want to have eye surgery for a third time, no fun at all.
11. Preston went on a bike ride while I walked yesterday. So much fun for us both, I can't wait to do more of that once we're in town!
12. Hopefully once we have better internet I can post more pictures!
13. I love my kids so much. I'm simply gaga for them. (;

2 comments:

Terah said...

So, what are you doing for school now?

Karina said...

God is so faithful isnt He?

It didnt actually click that you guys were looking for a place to rent till I read your post. My best friend over there has a rental property vacant right now- in Sandpoint- I might call you & give you her details if youre interested? Not sure if it will suit you though.

Poor Kiras eye! What is a chalazion??? It sounds painful :S

:) @ 13.

Good to 'hear' from you- hope alls well with you guys!