Thursday, February 4, 2010

MRI Results

(white spots are the lesions)

Well my daydream didn't come true today, but...

The MRI was with good news. Not really any new lesions, so that is so good! You could see gray spots where others were and they used to be big white spots, but have healed some and now it's scar tissue so it's now gray. The Tysobri has been doing it's job wonderfully!
I think we've decided to wait on the Buffalo trip, his Dr could get us in on the study, but with his recent lay off and it looks to be this way for two months, we'd be wise to let others do the testing and we'll plan on reaping the benefits from it in the future. (; I'm still holding out hope for it or something else, Chad's Dr. doesn't think it's the cure or anything and really is harsh about the whole thing, in some ways I do understand why he thinks the way he does, but I still secretly am hopeful.
Today Chad's arms were really numb, more numb then his fingers, which is odd. Chad's been having his breathing problems again like he did at AJ's wedding, only not nearly so bad.

You guys, my husband is amazing!
I know most people have no clue what he deals with all the time! He is always getting poked with needles for his meds, getting his blood drawn, asked all these crazy questions, MRI's once a year, plus not to mention all the tiredness and aches and pains every. single. day. Dizzy, out of it feeling, left leg doesn't work properly which results to many scars on his shin, and many spills up and down stairs. Giving up biking and basketball, the list goes on and on, and I'm the one that always needs the attitude check!
Thank you Chad for loving us so much!
You slowly suffer everyday, yet most would never know.

5 comments:

staci said...

I am thinking about you and your family....try to stay strong....you have lots of support and are loved!

Heidi said...

Yes, Chad, you truly are amazing. I always think of how sweet and kind you are to everyone. It really is quite inspiring. To be able to *see* the Lord in someone.

That's good that weren't any new lesions to speak of!

I will keep praying. For Chad. For you. For work.

Love you guys. *HUGS*

Terah said...

Often the hardest thing is to watch those you love suffer.

I know it wasn't the miracle you had in mind, but what a blessing that the meds are working. That is so exciting!

Crystal said...

As always we are praying... even though that is suppost to be sufficient... it just doesn't feel like enough.

Luv you guys.

Chad said...

I think the picture makes me look like an oldschool aviator,,, u know, with the gogles.... I guess it would be more like a zombie though.. Thank you all for your prayers and support.. God is good to us and we are growing daily in faith that He will provide no matter what the circumstances.. He has the power to heal and ultimately the decision is His... Jesus healed many and always mentioned their faith has healed them.... So maybe whe just need our faith to grow more..:) I am a lucky man to have the wife, family, church family, and friends, that I have, and to have a God who loves "me"!!
Thank you all for your support.. God bless.