Thursday, May 20, 2010

Diet+Smoothie= YUM-O

Well as most of you know I started a diet last week. It's a very stricked diet.
And I'm okay with it!!
I've now lost 8 pounds in just 10 days!!!
This is for my fellow diet friends that are on this journey with me....
I was asking myself out loud this morning if I want strawberries or an orange for breakfast??
Kaylee asked, " Why don't you make yourself a smoothie??"
THANKS KAYLEE MAYLEE!!!
I did.
I loved it.
It was Divine!

I just used some fresh strawberries
1/2 an orange
1 tablespoon milk ~ (i know, I wish I could've added more! Diet prohibits)
Ice
Spinach leafs
You can also use a sweetener of your choice (I didn't)
Put it in a pretty glass
Straw

I can guarantee you'll feel spoiled after doing this diet awhile!



YUM-O!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Mmmmm. It does look good.

Maybe I'll have it for breakfast tomorrow. =)

Crystal said...

yum! i havent done smoothies in forever.

Karina said...

Urghghghghgh....why did I have to read this right AFTER I ate breakfast? Looks yummo! :)

Good job on the weight loss! Which program are you on?