I'm not a big sports fan, but I do like going to support local teams... and people watch. I'd like to go to a Shock game at least once, but I don't know if I can sell AJ the idea. You'd think it'd be easy... Mr. Football and all.
Dana, you guys need to go with us one of these times... I'll garentee you guys would have a blast! Different kind of football, but in a good way, much faster, more exciting for us girl. ;)
2 comments:
I'm not a big sports fan, but I do like going to support local teams... and people watch.
I'd like to go to a Shock game at least once, but I don't know if I can sell AJ the idea. You'd think it'd be easy... Mr. Football and all.
Dana, you guys need to go with us one of these times... I'll garentee you guys would have a blast!
Different kind of football, but in a good way, much faster, more exciting for us girl. ;)
Post a Comment