Yeah,
Don't really have an update yet.
I wanted to let you all know we may not find out the results of the blood work and urine sample till next week sometime. They sent it off to a California lab that they said is a great one, but it takes a bit longer to get back the info.
Also, somehow the knee mail said there is NO PML, but that's not true. This is part of the results we are waiting to receive. Chad is still very dizzy, which could be his ms or the infection, there really is know way for us to know yet.
Chad and I are holding up emotionally pretty well, it's still a bit of a shock, I almost feel I was blindsided, but Chad knew. He wasn't feeling well for the past couple months, but I just kept telling him it was probably his body fighting against all those colds... but he would tell me it was different. I think I didn't believe him because I didn't want to face it again.
So we got some answers on disability. Not really the answers we wanted, very low pay, so unless Chad possibly can't work, he will. We knew it would be tight, but we didn't realise we couldn't pay all our bills on it! yikes! Go photography go! And this is why I've hung onto photography, cause you never know when it can become handy right?? :) I may just need to turn it up a bunch of notches, so please pray for that!
I must say how amazing my husband is! He has a good attitude through all this stuff, I just can hardly believe it. He's put to the test time and time again, and he proves himself the man of God he is! Amazing to see, though please don't think it's easy for him in any way! He still needs prayers, his friends and family support, which we can't complain in that area a whole lot, we are truly blessed by so many phone calls, texts, emails, drop ins, it really helps just knowing we're not alone in this difficult journey when people show their love.
I will update everyone soon.
xo
expecting baby: week thirteen
10 years ago




3 comments:
Oh no! And here I was so relieved that he didn't have the infection...
Mom said to make sure and talk to her before you ever decide to go on disability....she knows all the ins and outs and people who are good to work with. I have no idea how it all works, but she said that anything physical is usually rejected 3 times before they will finally except it. (anything mental get's it the first time...so stupid!) Anyway, just passing that along so I don't forget...
Love you guys! Always praying.
How long until the tysobri is out of his system and he can try something new?
Well, we wouldn't do disability through the state, it would be through ups, and it's very easy to get on, Chad just has to say when. And thanks for letting me know, I already forgot your mom delt with that for so long, I just may be talking to her about this for future!
Luckly, I think Chad could just say he needs it for mental, cause ms does effect him more in the head then anything. :(
We don't know how long we have to wait to get on something else, we're not excited about him getting on anything new, it's all very risky.
Ya. I didn't think he'd have any problems convincing them...(sorry, Chad!) But mom might have some good advice, anyway.
Too bad he can't do some sort of office work for ups.
Post a Comment