now in first grade!



The best part???
Mommy got to spend it with her!
She was so excited for today she got up at 6:45 and made herself breakfast, got herself dressed, and brushed out her hair....
I know it won't be like this the whole year, but I'm hoping the excitement won't fade too quickly!
I sat with her during her lessions for today, she looked at me all annoyed and said, " I already learned all this in Kindergarden" I had to keep my laughter inside me as I explained to her that not every kid remembers as well as she has, so right now they're doing a review.... I must say though, she's quick and very smart, it's going to take awhile before she learns a ton more then she already knows, I take no credit for it, it's just how she is... self motivated and retains everything!
Lucky girl.
If she wants, she will go far in life.
If she wants, she will go far in life.
Kira, what do you want to be when you grow up??
Her answer for two years now,
A teacher that teaches kids about God.
We couldn't be more proud.




7 comments:
Good job Kira! I am so proud of you!
Good answer Kira! That is a very good goal to have in life, keep working at it!
How cute!
Yes, teaching kids about God is a very worthy occupation. Maybe even the best!
Good girl getting up and ready for school. Keep it up!
We start Monday. I was gonna start yesterday but I didn't have Rowan's stuff and my house is a BOMB! So I wanted to get it all under control before we start school. Of course we will only be one week in when we go on vacation...bummer. I've been contemplating taking it with us but Jay really doesn't want me to. If we were staying in a hotel I would but since we are staying at their house it might be a little difficult. I think we'll just hit it hard when we get back. I'm actually REALLY looking forward to the routine. I'm already getting used to getting up early so that's a plus!
Love ya! Good work girls!
Glad it went so well! Our first week couldn't have been better. I hope it lasts too. Precious pics of Kira - love the uniform:)
Homeschooling? What are you using?
Shea~
We're doing Bob Jones video school, lovin it sofar!
Good job! Love that 1st day:)
Post a Comment