Can you believe our boy is five?
I surely can't!
He's always been my baby boy, suddenly he's just all big in every way!
We had a great time celebrating his five years.
I only wish we could invite more friends, but just all the cousins makes a full house!
We had a sledding party!
We had thirteen kids sledding, plus the daddy's.
Two babies in the house with grandparents and mommy's.
We then had taco soup and cinnamon rolls, hot cocoa, and coffee.
After the yummy's we then had 33 people around the birthday boy watching present opening
and singing happy birthday.
How could this boy feel any more love??
I don't think it's possible.
The party didn't end till about 8:30 that night.
Mama was toast. :)
I love you so much bug.
You're such a sweet heart.
You're so happy to be five, how can I be sad?
You ran around the house that morning after you awoke saying,
"I'm faster today mommy! I'm 5 speed now!"
HEHE! I'll never forget that!
We love you so much!






3 comments:
I think he's going to be on the front of GQ someday. Nice pic
I love the 5 speed!
Happy Birthday Preston.
We love you!
Preston, thanks for having a birthday so we could get together and have snow much fun!
Post a Comment