Tuesday, December 7, 2010

eight.

Eight years ago I married my best friend.
When we said in sickness and in health,
I was really thinking that would be when were both old and dying.
When we said for richer and poorer,
didn't realise some years would be so rough.
Till death do us part,
I'm still thinking that's when we're old!

Even though the past eight years hasn't been my thought up plan of marriage,
even though it's been really rough sometimes,
even though we've had to deal with the sickness part much earlier then anyone would've thought.
I love being married to my best friend. If I could go back in time, I would do it all again.
I now realise things have to be rough at times to make your love and marriage just that much stronger, and for that I'm thankful.
I now realise God has already written out our life story together,
now it's up to us to live it how God desires us too.
My husband is truly the best!
Love you hon!
Happy Anniversary!
I've now spent over half my life with you!

(picture taken at Lyle and Terah's wedding)

5 comments:

Terah said...

happy day!

Crystal said...

Happy anniversary you two!

Dana Allard said...

happy anniversary!

Heidi said...

Man, that seems so long ago, but not so long ago at the same time. Funny how life changes and you don't realize how much until you look back. Then you wonder, "When did all of this happen!?"

Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You have a great story to pass forward.