Thursday, July 31, 2008

Field of Dreams ~

We had such a good time the other day taking these. It was perfect out, (overcast)! a photographers dream. :) My children seem to be getting better about taking photos, they don't seem to hate it quit as much.(thank you Lord!) Kira still has a hard time "wanting" to look at the camera, but I got some pretty shots of her not looking. I was glad to be able to capture her with her doll in a pretty setting. Can you believe our little muffin is four?? I'm still having a hard time grasping it. Well since these are her four year photos, I'll be passing some of these out to family.
Enjoy!





















Kira-
It's crazy to me that you're already four, although, it's hard to remember much about life before you. You have such away about you. You can be the sweetest little thing, in then in an instant you can be the most stubborn little stinker. You get something in your head and if it isn't just so, you'll let everyone around know how upset you are and you won't forget for a LONG time. I do love you're strong will because I know you won't let people walk all over you later in life. I love how close you are to daddy, but yet how much you love me. I love that you always ask where daddy is, even though you already know he's at work. I love that whenever you see a ups truck you get so excited cause that's where daddy works! I love that you love to go down to the dock and fish, you even bait your own hook already. I love that you're so much like me, but yet so different in every way. I just love you, cause you're you.










5 comments:

Crystal said...

Ohhh.. Shelby these are beautiful! Yes they get big FAST.

I am watching the girls and realizing Gretta is fast approaching the early toddler stage that Ava just went thru... and that it could be all over just like that.... and that Ava is turning into Mckenna way toooo fast.

Kira you are beautiful... Shelby you did an amazing job capturing her youthfulness!

Heidi said...

I love, L-O-V-E, love these!

I was going crazy at how much she looks like Chad in the ones where she's laughing.

Kira, you are a beautiful girl. Like I always used to say, you are the first girl to ever make me long for a daughter.

Terah said...

Yes, I would say if it wasn't for the shape of her eyes and those lashes, she looks just like her daddy!

So glad you finally got these! I always have all these ideas floating around inside my head and never actually get to any of them!

I love the one of the flower in her hair. I'm just a "details/accessories" kinda girl. And I *LOVE* that bench!

SLANCE said...

i really like the black and whites - and the last one is cool too...nice job!

Megan said...

These are lovely Shelby. Excellent work!