Thursday, July 17, 2008

OUR BIG BOY

Preston sure is growing up. Last night he finally figured out how to push the petals on his bike! He was so excited about, he really thought he was a big boy and he was enjoying every single minute of it. It was 8:30 and I told him he had to come in and get ready for bed. He cried quit a bit about it, he was just having WAY to much fun!


I love this picture cause it shows how much he was concentrating on pushing the pedals




I had to add this one cause I've never seen this one eyed squint smile from him before. He was excited to get pictures of how big he is. :)

We love you so much Preston. We get excited to see you grow, but a little part of us gets a little sad. We love the boy you're turning out to be, and a brother and friend you are for your sister. We will continue to pray we can raise you up to be the best boy you can be.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

These are so cute! I love the squinty eye one too. He was actually smiling in a picture!

What a good big boy you are Preston!

Terah said...

Cutie!

I love the first one...

And would love to see the 4th with the same action!

SLANCE said...

looks like he is doing the "blue steel" in the second to last picture...I should not even be talking about it! = )

Crystal said...

Oh Shelby, those are some of my favs! Ok.. and the eye thing... check out pics of Lanny and Ryan... they both do that.. its so subtle you usually don't notice. But Lanny says he's always been that way!