Sunday, July 20, 2008

My little sleeping beauty

Miss Kira ~
Oh how I hope you had a wonderful time at your Princess Birthday Party. I can't believe it's already been over four years since you were growing in my tummy, it's hard to remember life without you, or to even imagine our life without you here on earth. God has made you a very special person and I think you'll do some big things in your lifetime. I'm pleased with how you've been blossoming into this very kind, thoughtful, sweet, young girl, oh how I pray your a near to perfect teen! I am so proud of you on how much you've been "trying" to please and obey me by saying, " okay,mommy, I will." I can never hear that enough. I love that you play so much with your brother and that he's your best friend you always tell me. I love how much you like to say prayers at night with all four of us, I love how you like to drink chocolate milk right when you wake up each morning. I love how you say, "huh, that's weird" over tons of things. I love that you love snuggles and bubbles! You love birds almost as much as Grandma Great, and one of your favorite things ever is the moon! There is so many thing I love about you, but the thing I love the very most about you is that your my daughter, my one and only. I love you dearly my little sleeping beauty.


5 comments:

Shaggy said...

Happy b-day Kira! I'm glad you are a good girl since you are older than all of my kids - you can teach them how to be good.


Have not had time to blog in a while - I am going to have to make this my last stop while blogging. No links to the other blogs anymore! I'm used to jumping around from one to the next with those links. :)

Terah said...

Yes Kira, you are a beauty...
Both inside and out!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Shelby, you always say
"huh, that's weird!"
Too funny!

Crystal said...

Thanks for having such a fun party.. The girls loved it!

Heidi said...

Yes, thank you for having us at your birthday. You know you did well when even the boys have a blast at a PRINCESS party!

I can hardly believe that you are 4 years old! I remember the day you were born like it was last week! Always remember how special you are and that you are very loved no matter what happens. You truly are a beauty little girl.

The Chad Beck's said...

yeah Lyle, I was trying to make some drop down bottons underneath my header... can't figure it out yet.