Well Saturday early, like 2:00 am Chad woke up and had some issues, most of us know what it's like to have "the urge" but not be able to go to the bathroom, so that's what I told him it sounded like, it was getting bad quickly so I told him he better just go to the ER cause by later in the day he'd be REALLY uncomfortable. So he went and got tested, but there was no infection, Doctor gave him antibiotics for just in case. A night for both of us with not much sleep.
Last night we were too tired to stay up and watch a movie and we really wanted to make it to church so we decided to go to bed. Chad woke up around 5:00 am with awful pains in his side through his back and other places, this time we both knew he must have something else going on like kidney stones or something. I called my mom and she got over here as soon as she could so I could take my poor husband in again. They did a lot of stuff, alot of questions, you know the same old stuff. You could tell Chad just wanted to yell at them cause they were asking the same questions word for word they asked the night before. Finally they said, "well we think it might be some stones, so we'll need to do a scan." So an hour later, they told us he has two stones in the left kidney, one in the right, and one lower, (apparently trying to pass through) They gave him some good medicine for the pain and now we're home. They are small enough to pass through with (hopefully) not too much pain. :( Once they pass through, then he has to take them to the doctor to get them tested to see how they're forming. Poor guy, he just seems to get it all, but he once again has a good attitude about it and we are thankful he's still on disability for his toe, or he would have to call in sick tomorrow for work! For some reason Chad ALWAYS seems to be under attack, but we will try our hardest to glorify God through all the hard times. And no, it's not because of his diet, it's just because this is the way God decided to use us once again. Please just pray that he can get through these illnesses without too much pain, the poor guy just wants to get back to work, it's weird how that can be so difficult sometimes! I have to say we are at peace with everything and I'm not worried or stressed, because I truly know from experience that God takes care of us and I know he will continue!
expecting baby: week thirteen
10 years ago




4 comments:
We'll definitely be praying for him!!! :(
MO
Praying also for your family.
~H
Poor guy! I have been praying for him and will continue to do so.
I am glad that you seemed to catch it before he spent too much time in agony. I can only imagine!
Keep hangin' in there.
I can only imagine.
I pray for death every time I get a UTI. Horrible.
In our prayers, always.
Post a Comment