Well, this has been a long road for us once again. Chad has yet to pass all four of the stones, but at least he's not in as much pain as what he was last week. We've been truly blessed through this illness as we have been with all the others and we know, "This too shall pass." :) We're hoping it happens pretty soon so he can get back to work, but the toe isn't fully healed so maybe that's the reason it seems to be taking longer then we think it should... the Doctor said it could take two weeks!
I haven't been stressed this time around cause God has proven He will provide, well He proved that once again today. Some people had asked us to come over to their home cause they had something for us, so after church we went over there. It's absolutely amazing, they went to Costco together and bought stuff they thought we might be needing right now... it's food straight from Jesus once again! Pretty much everything that they got for us was the stuff we're out of and I haven't said a word to anyone, not even Chad... AMAZING!!! I knew it would work out (didn't know it would work out quite like this) but God knows and supplies our needs at the most perfect times.
We just want to let everyone know how thankful we are to have such great family and friends helping us with our pesty needs and praying for healing the whole journey. We love you all and hope to be back to health soon!
expecting baby: week thirteen
10 years ago




6 comments:
That's AWESOME!
I will pray that God passes those stones quickly for him. I can only imagine how that must hurt.Ugh!
We are so blessed to have great insurance aren't we? Jay and I often take it for granted until we talk to Lyle and Terah or Matt and Tennille and hear how much they have to pay each month just to have it at all.
My brother-in-law, David, hamburgered his eyelid a couple of weeks ago putting in a garage door(the spring flew out and hit him in the eye). Well, he had to go to a plastic surgeon to have it reattached and they don't have insurance at all! I can't imagine their medical bills.
Anyway, I'm so sorry that you guys are dealing with this but I am so glad you have the insurance!
yes! We're so greatful for the awesome insurance, but we need to be careful cause at this rate Chad's going to hit his max in like 15 years! That could have been us having no insurance and all those bills, thanks to God He led Chad to ups right in time!
I would have to say that your post shows that you have even better insurance that what UPS provides! :) We all have that available at no extra cost!
Wow! We have such a great God! And your faith is such a blessing to me after all you have been through. I've been praying for Chad. I hope he feels better soon.
Awesome.
Luv you guys.
I am so glad you guys are being taken care of, you guys are in our thoughts and prayers constantly!
Post a Comment