Yes, I'm alive! I think that's the longest I've gone between posts! Just really busy with other peoples photos and LIFE!
Preston didn't want to have anything to do with being a big boy, going potty, new car underwear, new toys, candy, etc. It was weird for me cause Kira was the exact opposite! So Chad and I would follow him like a hawk all day long, finally, he had no choice but to go in the potty. Well it took two times of long days like that and winning, (I think that was the BIG key) All of a sudden it clicked! He has told us when he needs to go this whole week! We haven't had any poopy diapers to change for days! I hope this is really going to last! So I had to get pictures of him in his big boy CAR underwear that he is now proud to strut around in. :) It's suddenly a night and day difference, thank you Lord! So here's a look at our now big boy!






Thank you daddy for all your help!!!




10 comments:
Awe...whatta a relief!
(No pun intended)
I have an almost identical pic of Jude with his hands on his hiney showin me his Spidermans!
Too cute!
Way to go, Big Boy!
(No pun intended)
Wow... how ya holdin' up Shelby? You have had your kids grow up on you overnight, no more babes.
Super cute pics!
I thought of taking them when Ava finally got it, but i figured Ryan wouldn't get it... I LOVE them!
Very cute! He looks so pleased to be "big" :)
Such beautiful eyes, too...
oooh. I love the one with his hand on his butt. how old is he? I was just pondering how long I should wait til Amber. Someone told me as soon as she turns two, and someone else to me to wait til she asks. That it would only take one day and she'd be done.
Your kids are getting old! Camden is really making me feel old this week - more than turning 30 did!
you moms and your potty training blogs! i'm embarrassed to look at them = )
Good job buddy-boy!
I think it's time to start on Rowster, he's started telling me when he goes.
So pray for me!
I wouldn't push it to much though Heidi, else it will just be a really long drug out battle for no reason, I think he's a bit young, expecially for a boy... but mom knows best! :)
Yeah! Good Job! I have now decided Owen will probably be around 13 before he decides to potty like a big boy....we had it out yesterday about diapies and big boy pants and I told him I wasn't going to put a diap on him and he wailed "I need my diapers because I love them!"....so you are right...can't push it until they are ready...just so hard especially when you KNOW they are just being stubborn!
Oh, believe me, I am in no hurry after my year-and-a-half battle with Adam. I think I will wait 'til after b-days and holidays are over. Only 3.5 months! I've tried putting him on the potty when he's said, "Go potty." I can tell he's not really getting it yet. So I am not going to push it like I did before.
Post a Comment