Saturday, October 4, 2008

{the yetters}



I was honored to be asked to take pictures of lil Carter our friends Tim and Karla's newest addition to their family back in August...



no, this isn't Chad!

I wish I had pictures of me and my babies like these...



Isn't she one of the cutest lil girl ever??!


let's do a lil rewind back to a year and a half ago...




Carson has improved extremely on this big brother stuff. :)


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness, those are some beautiful kids! They are all so cute! Of course the pictures help.

Great job Shel.

And congrats to Tim and Karla!

Crystal said...

Love the one of the feet tucked under the bum.... and also the ring shot!

Very sweet!

Terah said...

They have adorable kids!

I love 1 5 & 6!

Shea said...

Off the subject but I just started a blogspot and don't know how to add friends...so frustrated!