Well here is the brave little one of the day. He was the only one that would ride a pony. Once all the other kids saw he was okay, then they said they wanted to go, but by then the line grew so we told them maybe later.
Off to the creepy patch we went. The kids loved it!
Kira helping daddy pick one out for us...
Me and my sis, you can see pumpkins in our eyes!

Here's Preston's, just his size, tiny... :)
Is this the dirt flinging you ladies were talking about?? :)
So sweet!
here's a fun one they wanted to do...
They seem so old for their age here!
Preston eatin strawberry funnel cake... yummy
Here's Kira on our last stop of the day, the pony rides once again! This time she's so excited to go on one as you see here. The bummer was the kids all rode at the same time and we weren't able to get pictures till afterwards, and the lady was in my way so I couldn't get back far enough. :(










9 comments:
How fun!
Love the ones of your kids together. Also dig the one where Preston's ear is stickin' out while he's eatin' funnel cake. By the way, NEVER get peanut butter fudge funnel cake. I did this in Silverton, Colorado one time and I was sick for the whole day. Too rich!
You and Kaylee both look beautiful in the one of you together.
Did anyone tell Derek that picking a pumpkin isn't rocket science? He looks pretty dag-gummed serious.=)
I'm gonna copy your kid time line thinga-ma-jig-do-dad-gadgets. Those are too cute.
I also love the one of you and your sis!
Everyones pictures show how much fun you all had.
We are so going next year!
Beautiful, of course! I am in love with Kira's hair! I pray my daughter's will grow! I don't know why it won't! Total "Mom Moment," where do you get their clothes? They are always dressed so sweet!
Looks like you guys had fun! Love the picture of the kids on the hay bale....and the one of you and your sister. Good times....good times!
Shea, No worries. Not many have tresses like that girl's. They are amazing! Poor girl. Camden just "pets" her all the time and plays with her hair, which she hates, but lets him do it anyway 'cause she loves him so much.
These are great, Shel.
Can't wait to do it again next year when we can remember what places NOT to go to! (:
Hey, it's places like those chain-saw massacre pumpkin patches that make such great memories! It would be boring without those creepy moments! :)
MesaBoogie
Terah, I figured they were rare! :) Aidan still loves to pet anyone with hair. It drives Mattea CRAZY but she lets him because he is her "big brother" and she loves him too. We have sweet babies!
Shelby...I love the pumpkin in the eyes picture. So great!
cool pics! looks fun enough that i would even go without any kids = ) that is, if you guys were all there...cuz by myself would be really lame.
Post a Comment