I surely can't.
Well it was a spur of a moment sort of deal that I decided to stop and get these pictures. I knew it would be my last chance to get fall pictures of my kids, and after spending so much time on other peoples pictures, well, let's just say this was sooooo much fun! It's not for someone else, it's for me! It's my treasured memories on record. I didn't get a ton, but I did get these. 


I just love you guys dearly.



I just love you guys dearly.
I thank God everyday for sharing you guys with me and your daddy.




9 comments:
These are beautiful! Lovely fall colors and two sweet siblings :)
Is it just my computer, or do you have your pics attached to cooliris?
Shelby those are wonderful!
I think Preston is growing up in his looks so much right now! I can't believe how big he looks!
These are so pretty.
We got some the other day, but I've been too sick to do anything with them yet...
Thanks guys, Lyle, I have know idea what that is??
Wow, what cuties!
I love the second one. It just looks so happy. Terah also took pictures of my boys the other day and they do not look happy. Rowan was especially difficult.
I also love the last one. Very pretty.
Kira looks so much like Chad in that one of her. And her scarf is too cute. Is it bad that this is a big reason for me wanting a girl: all the cute clothes and stuff?
Good job. I can't wait until Terah gets hers and mine done. I will understand if it takes a while, I have been very sick the last few days too. ugh!
Where did you take these? They are so beautiful.
very cool pics! your kids are growing up...
These are so cute! Love the 2nd one! Good idea to jump on the fall pictures....with the rain all of the leaves will be wet and yucky!
Post a Comment