Tuesday, November 4, 2008

no way.

I'm just so saddened. Why?? How??? Could this really be the end result? I got really into this this year and I'm so very proud of the hard effort McCain and Palin and all that's involved put forth in trying to better our country and keep it more on the path it needs to be. I knew this would probably be the end result, but I guess I didn't let myself really believe it, I still had high hopes that people do have their heads on straighter then I gave them credit for, well... I guess not. I guess time will truly tell how badly this will effect all of us. It's turning into the Noah days once again where right is wrong, and wrong is right, truly is sad. I must make clear that I believe God will take care of us all, but I also believe it doesn't mean it's going to be easy. I guess this is why I've been really passionate about this this time around, cause if we don't fight for what's right, then who will? I had actually quite a few christian people tell me they weren't worried about it and it is what it is and it doesn't really matter cause we all know the end will come one of these days. I'm sorry, but that's not a good enough answer for me. I believe we need to try and do our part to better our country, I give Palin big props for doing her part.
I have a hard time even looking at Obama without getting the hebegebes, now he's going to lead us and we're to be respectful, man oh man will that be tough.
I'm just so SAD!

3 comments:

Craig and Heather said...

I don't have anything to say, but wanted to offer a {{hug}}

Dana Allard said...

AHHHHHHHHH! I know it's in God's hands, but I can't help but think of what Obama going to do with his power. Crazy! I guess I figured it would end this way, I just hoped it wouldn't.

Heidi said...

I know, I know.

I feel the same way. How could we do this to ourselves? As much as I feel like we(americans) are our own worst enemy we aren't, Satan is. We need to remember that.

I really have a feeling that this is bad for Christians especially. Maybe this is what we need for revival.