Friday, November 21, 2008

twilight


It's now playing!

I don't get to excited over movies coming to theater much, I'm the type that would rather watch a movie on my own comfy sofa, in my own comfy sweats, but this one we've been waiting for! My sister bought the book series and had a bunch of people read them, she pretty much forced me to as well, thank you Kaylee! Great series, I hope the movie is good, the reviews say it is as much like the book as it can get. Anyways, it's been a rough couple of days so I'm real excited to go have a night out with the ladies!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yay! I was going to do this too but never got around to it.

I am very excited and almost relieved to have a night out. I have had many trials of different kinds the last few days.

Good books everyone. I can't say that I would recommend them to just anyone as they are not Christian books but they are very clean. And honestly, I don't really see the difference between this and Lord of the Rings. My mom would disagree! =) She even joked about *not* watching the boys to spare my soul. I told her if that's all it took to lose my soul, then it is long gone because I already read the books! =)

See ya in a few hours!