Okay, I'm trying to have a better outlook today with the whole politic realm of things, it doesn't mean I'm not saddened, but I won't bash our President. That bothers me so bad how everyone on tv and such bash Bush so terribly, I know he has made some bad choices, but we aren't suppose to be disrespectful and I'm going to try to be respectful of Obama, even though I don't trust him and he still gives me a weird feeling.
Thought I'd post some patriotic pictures since tis the season. :)







5 comments:
These are great!
The last is my very favorite!
Ohhhh Shelby those are just sweet! So unique..
I really like the last one, too :)
These pictures are great! I LOVE the last one...it is amazing! Tells such a wonderful story and it is very moving.
Patriotism always makes me cry... thanks for the lift after the disappointing election results.
Post a Comment