Yesterday Terah dropped off her kids so she could have a day all to herself and get the rest she's been needing!
Here are our twins and triplets. :) The reason I say that?? Kira and Camden are 2.5 months apart and the twins and Preston are four months apart, so really, when they're all together it really feels like that. Plus not to mention, they have like 3/4 the same bloodline. I guess that's why they could pass as sibblings to strangers??
Take a peek for yourself.


I just thought they were so stinkin cute all sitting there with their blankets and books I had to try to capture it, although easier said then done, The window light is right behind them! Anyways, we had such a great time and I'm proud to say that with all five of them all in underwear, we had zero accidents. :) I'm looking forward to doing it again soon!




6 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you got pics!
These are adorable!
Thanks again for everything!
These turned out so cute! How lucky they are to have such close cousins!
Uber cute!!!
Thanks for doing that! I think the cousins should all trade houses from time to time like that...
So cute! So fun!
Good job on the potty thing.Whenever I watch them I always have to make sure that I have nothing else to do so I can just spend all my time on the kids. It's always really fun and not too difficult.
you'll have to let my mom know how you did it, cuz i'm not sure that her 5 kids can go a whole day without an accident in their underwear = )
Post a Comment