Wednesday, December 3, 2008

no way.

I can't believe my baby is 3! Well, it happened way to quick with both, but just knowing that he is most likely going to stay being the baby makes me feel a little more sad then with Kira. I'm very thankful he's "normal" and is able to get older and bigger how God intended, but I can't help but be a little saddened on how quickly it came and went.

Here are his birthday pictures, not the best, but I never did do my re shoot. :) I still like them though...

We got him a kitty today! This little guy loves cats so much, I'm not an animal lover and I really don't like cleaning up after them, but you do more then you ever thought possible for ya little ones. He picked a black, kinda ugly fured kitty. Sofar I think he did good cause he's the perfect personality for the kids!

Happy Birthday Bug-A-Boo!!!

2 comments:

Terah said...

A boy kitty? You are brave. (:

Love ya Preston!
Seems like yesterday you were born!
Can't wait for your party!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday big boy!

It is hard to imagine that three years could go by so fast...

Can't wait to see you at your party!