Well this is pictures of our first snow. It was quite cold out, but the kids wanted to go play so very badly! They first helped daddy with shoveling the deck...



Kira, she felt like such a big helper getting all the snow off the rails. :) That was hard work getting all that snow in the face, but she kept at it!

My honey, he was out there a couple of hours by now and ready to come in for a mocha, but he knew he still had to go sledding with the kids. : )
We were trying to find warmer gloves for Preston, and Kira got all excited and came over to me and wispered in my ear, " We can buy Preston some new gloves, and wrap them, and put them in his stocking!" I told her that was a great idea and maybe she can help me pick some out. Super sweet of her, she loves giving sofar, I hope she keeps that good quality!




6 comments:
Yes it better warm up a bit and soon!
That is so sweet of Kira...
You're such a good Mama...out taking pics. I stayed inside where it's warm! (:
Brrr....I hear it is FREEZING up there. What an incredible view. I couldn't imagine being able to look at that everyday. How cool!
I was just going to comment on the view but you beat me to it Shea! It looks soooo pretty. Maybe we should do a house swap for 1 month out of the year? Your kids can come play at the beach, and we'll shovel snow off your deck...(Jayde is still sooo disappointed she didnt see any snow in Idaho. I think she thought it would be falling around around her in beautiful flakes basically falling into piles of snowballs and snowmen).
Love the kids' winter coats- too cute. I wish it got cold enough here to justify buying stuff like that.
Your Kira sounds like a real sweetie. Nice pics!
Too cute!
Adam has gone out twice so far and I have not taken pictures. =(
He stays toasty warm in all those clothes. We have yet to ever take him sledding(Jay would say sliding) because we have no hill. Guess we'll have to go to mom and dad's.
You're gonna hafta tell me your trick. Adam just always says, "Where's my presents?" He is getting better though. He enjoys giving things too, as long as he's involved, gifts are good. =)
Oh yes! Happy Anniversary to you too!!!! I forget too...you even posted that comment last year on our anniversary picture and I still forgot. :) Married life is something else, isn't it??
Post a Comment